Friday, September 6, 2013

tHIS SOUNDS INVASIVE...

Ali Alimam Malik
2:57 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
Dear Partner Henry,

Prior to you recent mail, I want you to understand the ethics of this deal because I want you to know that this transaction is involve money to set it up and for the now, I am not having enough money to carry it out, at such I will need a Partner that will invest with me on this project at the tail end we both share the total sum of Eleven Million, Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds in 50% for each of us that is you and me.

Prior to my mail, I want you to know that we have to borrow the needful amount to finance this project from a financier who is presently in Canada and he will be sending the needful amount to your corporate account in America and been the fact that you are my Partner it will be more easier that it will be send to your America Corporate Account. The amount that we need to finalized this transaction entails the sum of US$350.000. ( US$ Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars ), so we need your America Corporate Account, in receiving this funds then we can now project and finalized our transaction in hitch free, this time you don't have to spend any money from your Pocket neither do I have to spend from my Pocket as well, so kindly stipulate the name of your America Corporate Account in your next mail Partner.

Thanks and keep well Partner.

Malik.



寄件人︰ Henry Kroll <hankkroll@gmail.com>
收件人︰ Ali Alimam Malik <malialimam@yahoo.com.hk>
傳送日期︰ 2013年09月6日 (週五) 7:33 AM
主題︰ Re: 回覆︰ Kindly Answer My Question....

No comments:

Post a Comment