Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New House in New Jersey scam...

Heads of ChambersStephen Cobb QC and Janet Bazley QC

Addresss1 Garden Court
Temple, London
EC4Y 9BJ
Telephone
Facsimile
+44 703 196 0286
871-504-4303
DX LDE1034 Chancery Lane







Attn ,

I have been expecting your mail, because my client has already told me that you will be sending me emails concerning the house in New Jersey, and funds which is deposited in an offshore account here in United Kingdom. Before we can sign any documents relating to the transfer of this fund/estate, we will have to follow due process because of the laws guiding the United Kingdom.

I will need you to provide me with any form of identification so as to be able to prepare the necessary document. I shall be sending you the change of ownership document and that will help you claim the funds from the bank here in the United Kingdom. After the preparation of the change of ownership, I can as well help you find a real estate management that can help you with the Estate in New Jersey.

Your urgent response is needed in this matter as my client (Mrs. Vina Long) will be undergoing her surgical operation any time soon. Please I need you to send me a copy of your identity as soon as possible for quick preparation of the change of ownership.

Provide me with your |1| Full Names
|2| Your address
|3| Any form of Identification
___________
All information will be sent to you on how you are to contact the bank as soon as I receive the above required information.


This message is confidential and you must not act on or disclose the contents if you have received it in error. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us at the address above. This message has been checked for computer viruses. You are advised to check it using your own software before opening any attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment