Monday, May 6, 2013

Another bank inheritance free money scam...


CHUANLI YUSHENG
BANK OF EAST ASIA (CHINA)
66 Huayuanshiqiao Road,
Pudong, Shanghai, China


Dear Henry F. Kroll,
Thank you very much for your response, Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.
Having resolved to entrust this project into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligence. If you work seriously, the entire matter should be over in a couple of few days. There is no cause for you to be on Red-alert but to act in accordance with my instructions.
READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:
Firstly, I would like to know the type of occupation that you do and how old you are (age). You should note that this project is a Capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that is needed to execute this project.
I am now in contact with a foreign online bank. The money would be transferred out of my bank with your details as the next of kin, to the foreign online bank, as this would conceal the Transactions from my Bank and other Government authorities.
I am undertaking the necessary measures to enable us complete our Transaction without it be traced back to us. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them Caution. You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me and that is void you would fill.
I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank; it will be issued in your name. This will make you the bonfire owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us.
We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the project the legal right.
I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license or International passport)..
I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.
I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project.
I have attached copies of my identification so that you can as well know who you are dealing with. I have also attached my family picture so that you can know them better.
I am a married man with a lovely wife and 4 children and i am more than glad to execute this beneficial transaction with you.
I have instructed my attorney to carry on with the paper work and i was notified that the certificate of deposit which will make you the original beneficiary of the funds, when it is prepared. As soon as i receive the certificate of deposit from my attorney, I will send it to you to sign and return.
Please get back to us with your requested Identification card/passport.
So at this junction, I will keep you updated as soon as i hear from my attorney.
Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this project and my work.
Please reply soonest.
Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng


寄件人︰ Henry Kroll <hankkroll@gmail.com>
收件人︰ chuanli.yusheng@yahoo.com.hk
傳送日期︰ 2013年05月2日 (週四) 6:19 PM
主題︰ Re:

No comments:

Post a Comment