Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wayne Woodridge Barkley's Bank scam


Dear Kroll,

Be informed that I have been able to get the account details as promised to enable you send the 13000 usd. Please find below the account details:


Account Name: B. Venture
Address: 37B Plashet Grove London
Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Bank Address: Stratford Branch, London.
Account No. 53824810
Sort Code: 206788
IBAN: GB08BARC20678853824810
Swift Code:BARCGB22


Please ensure that you send me the transfer details/slip as soon as you send the 13000 usd.

Finally, I need to know how soon you can get this resolved as I may be going on vacation with my family soon. My wife's birthday is coming up soon as I truly wish to take her and my kids to the Bahamas. She deserves that after many years of marriage. I really want to see you access your funds before I travel on vacation.

Thank you and get back to me please.

Woodridge

No comments:

Post a Comment