Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bank Scam




From: Henry Kroll
To: "olajireojo@yahoo.com"
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012, 2:14
Subject: Now they want more money.

I tried to transfer $500,000 this afternoon. There is $752,000.00 in my account but they want a Transfer Access Code. If I had the money I would send it to them.The following letter is what I received from Mr. Greene.
Sender:
Address:
MTCN: Mr. Phillip Greene,
Director, Funds Transfer,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
1 Memorial Drive,
Kansas City MO, 64198.
Alternative Email:frbofkansas1@secretarias.com
Tel: (816) 888-3536
Attn: Henry F. Kroll,
REF: DIRECTIVES ON FUND RELEASE BY WORLD BANK/IMF FOR US$750,000.00.
According to our Legal Department, with reference to your just initiated
transfer attempt to New Wave Technologies Inc, 12116 Kenai Spur Hwy.
Kenai, Alaska 99611, Acct No:7989765578 SwiftorRouting: WFBIUS6S for
$500,000.00 which was not completed due to Currency Marginal Fluctuation
Differences (CMFD) in the conversion of the funds during the remittance
and transfer, you are required to pay the sum of $2850 as administrative
data processing and funds conversion charges for the release of your
Transfer Access Code (TAC) and the Transfer Access Code(TAC) once issued
will be valid throughout your usage of the account and for all transfers.
The fees will have to be sent to the revenue officer here in United States.
You are to send the fees by Western Union to the officer as below;
Receiver's Name: Johnny V. Jones
City: Duluth
State: Georgia
Country: USA
Amount: $2850
You are to forward the below details as soon as the payment is made;
Sender's Name:
Address:
MTCN:

7 comments:

  1. I received a kappet through the court of Malaysia, the acvoate deposited $ 45,000 in a bank
    I can not come to the money they ask money every time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have paid to exim bank in Malaisy € 10.500 euro now it turns out that the fike is how can i recover my money

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone tell me how I can claim my money back and to whom I have been robbed by thieves who spend as manager of Exim bank in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. can someone help me where I can file a complaint

    I am robbed in Malaysia Exim bank the manager I have paid 13000 euros to AMFD costs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to transfer my funds approved last June as beneficiary as contractor in Nigeria which is $10.5 million . I cannot find an honest African since all officials are crooks which all insist that I pay for fees and charges to cover necessary documents . They claimed to open me an offshore account in Spain which requests a CMFD before I may transfer from that bank. ALL FAKE !

    ReplyDelete